|Prices Ehrenfels 2019 p.P Prices Hotel Garni Ehrenfels 2019 For each person with breakfast||DR 26m² Double Room 26m (three beds’ room as well)||FB 40m² Family Bedroom 40m² (Childrens’ Room separated)|
|Low Season 20.03.20- 04.04.20 inklusive Merancard *||Euro 40,00||Euro 44,00|
|Easter 05.04.20 – 16.05.20 inklusive Merancard *||Euro 45,00||Euro 48,00|
|Season 17.05.20 – 04.07.20 inklusive Merancard*||Euro 48,00||Euro 51,00|
|High Season 06.07.19 – 13.10.19||Euro 51,00||Euro 56,00|
|Autumm Days 13.10.19 – 10.11.19 inklusive Merancard *||Euro 46,00||Euro 50,00|
|Winter 26.12.19 – 06.01.20||Euro 50.- to Euro 65.-||Euro 50.- to Euro 65.-|
Prices for children
| Child in dbr Child in double bedroom
|| Child in fbr Child in family bedroom
- Persons aged 14 years and over will from 1.1.2014 have to pay a tourist tax (1,40 €) per person per night.
- This fee is not included in the total price.
- Small dogs are only accepted after prior agreement. The cost for cleaning the room is calculated at euro 10.00 per day. Your pet does not have access to the dining room, swimming pool and the sunbathing lawn.
- Wireless Connection in the whole building
- Die All prices are intended for a singular person, with a minimum permanence of 4 days: on the contrary there will be a 10% Addition.
- Bancomat and Credit Card will not be accepted.
Our Bank connection:
- Sparkasse Garni Ehrenfels IBAN: IT93E0604558591000000502307 SWIFT-BIC: CRBZIT2B021
- the reservation is obligatory if there is a written confirmation or by e-mail from both sides. We regret informing you that we are not able to fulfil your request of particular room numbers or of floors. li>
- Storno: Reservation Cancelling: in case of cancellation of the reservation within 40 before the arrival date, 50% of the total price will be charged. In case of late arrival, the amount to pay corresponds to the whole price of the bedroom, (breakfast price not included).li>
Insurance for cancellation expenses Every time you book a trip there could happen something wrong. With our insurance in case of cancellation, you will be economically assured. According to the EEC rules, a delayed departure, the cancelling of a travel or the interruption of your holiday could cause some penalties from you side. In order to avoid those expenses, we suggest you to stipulate an insurance to protect you from the possible cancellation of your travel. In these cases, the Insurance Institute Europäische would pay those expenses for you. Would you like to protect your holiday? http://hotel.europaeische.at/hgv?AGN=10013609
The MeranCard can be obtained from (15.10.19 to 30.06.20) at selected partner hotels in Merano and its environs. It is included in the room price. The card is valid for 7 days from the date of first use. Should you stay for longer than one week, you are entitled to another benefits card. Children from 6 up to 13 years receive the MeranCard Junior. Children up to 6 years do not need a card, they can use all services free of charge.
What is the MeranCard?
The MeranCard includes a number of services:
Use of all public transportation throughout South Tyrol
Rides on public cable cars in South Tyrol, which include i.e. the cable cars to Ritten, Jenesien, Meransen, Mölten and Vöran. Private cable cars are not included.
One-time entrance to more than 80 museums in South Tyrol
10% discount on bike and ski rentals at „Sportservice Erwin Stricker” rental stations and access to exclusive GuestCard advantages and offers.