Comfort. Vacation. Service.
Useful things for your vacation in South Tyrol.
- Persons aged 14 years and over will from 1.1.2014 have to pay a tourist tax (1,80 €) per person per night. This fee is not included in the total price.
- Small dogs are only accepted after prior agreement. The cost for cleaning the room is calculated at euro 13.00 per day. Your pet does not have access to the dining room, swimming pool and the sunbathing lawn.
- Wireless network connection in the whole building
- Die All prices are intended for a singular person, with a minimum permanence of 4 days: on the contrary there will be a 10% Addition.
- Bancomat and Credit Card will not be accepted.
Our Bank connection:
Sparkasse Garni Ehrenfels IBAN: IT93E0604558591000000502307 SWIFT-BIC: CRBZIT2B021
the reservation is obligatory if there is a written confirmation or by e-mail from both sides. We regret informing you that we are not able to fulfil your request of particular room numbers or of floors. li>
Storno: Reservation Cancelling: in case of cancellation of the reservation within 40 before the arrival date, 50% of the total price will be charged. In case of late arrival, the amount to pay corresponds to the whole price of the bedroom, (breakfast price not included).li>
Insurance for cancellation expenses Every time you book a trip there could happen something wrong. With our insurance in case of cancellation, you will be economically assured. According to the EEC rules, a delayed departure, the cancelling of a travel or the interruption of your holiday could cause some penalties from you side. In order to avoid those expenses, we suggest you to stipulate an insurance to protect you from the possible cancellation of your travel. In these cases, the Insurance Institute Europäische would pay those expenses for you. Would you like to protect your holiday? http://hotel.europaeische.at/hgv?AGN=10013609
The MeranCard can be obtained from 15 October to 30 June at selected partner companies. The card is valid for the whole period of your vacation. Should you stay for longer than one week, you are entitled to another benefits card. The card must be validated each time you use public transportation or visit a museum. To be able to benefit from the discounts provided by the MeranCard, you must show the card.
Public transport, museums, cable cars, sports and leisure parks in Merano and environs offer special reductions to MeranCard owners.
The MeranCard is handed out by selected partner companies in Merano and environs from just one overnight. The card is included in the room price and valid for your complete stay.
What is the MeranCard?
With the MeranCard you can enjoy a number of services for free or at discounted prices.
- Use of all public transportation throughout South Tyrol
- Rides on public cable cars in South Tyrol, which include the cable cars to Renon/Ritten, San Genesio/Jenesien, Maranza/Meransen, Meltina/Mölten, Colle/Kohlern and Verano/Vöran as well as the the narrow-gauge railway on the Ritten Mountain and the cable railway up to the Mendel Mountain. Private cable cars are not included.
- One-time entrance to more than 90 museums in South Tyrol
- 10% discount on bike and ski rentals at “Papin Sport” and „Sportservice Erwin Stricker” rental stations
Here the Merancard Flyer as PDF